|Home||» Products||» Dosing Pumps||» Double Acting Reciprocating Pump|
Double Acting Reciprocating Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We have developed a spacious and well furnished infrastructural unit, supports us in manufacturing and exporting Double Acting Reciprocating Pump. This pump is used in mining, textile, material handling and metal processing industry. To prevent the pump from short circuit as well as heat damage, the pump is equipped with thermal overload protector. Clients can avail this Double Acting Reciprocating Pump from us in different power specifications as per their requirements. We offer this pump at cost effective prices to clients.
- Longer working life
- High operational fluency
- Maintenance free
Diaphragm & Plunger Pump
We offers a huge range of Diaphragm & Plunger Pump.
Design features/benefits of diaphragm & Plunger Pump:
- For plunger pump discharge pressure to 20 kg/cm2g (3000 psi), ideal for high pressure systems.
- For diaphragm pump discharge pressures to 20 Kg/cm2g (300 psi)
- Pneumatic and electric stroke length control available, automatic capacity control in reponse to standard 4-20mA process signol.
- Explosion proof motors available suitable for use in hazardous afmospheres.
- Low flow rates accurate, reliable chemical feed.
- Accuracy +-2%.
- Standard pump models, selection considering Viscosity, vapor pressure, Specific gravity.
- Piping layout (Acceleration losses & NPSHR)
- Computer aided design (CAD) for general Assembly.
- Flow rate
- Power consumption
- Pressure test
- Basic intermediate and finished products, petrochemical and pharmaceuticals industries
- Machine building, mining, metal processing, filling and extraction technology
- Crude oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear power
- Raw materials, liquid products, dairy products, pasta, baked goods.
- Paper, cellulose, textiles, leather, synthetic, fibers or material, building materials, cleaners and detergent, film, tapes
- Water treatment, air cleaning, disposal techniques
- Dialysis, stored blood.