|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Pumps||» Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps|
Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO: 9100-2008
We have been setting benchmarks of success in the market as a prominent organization engaged in manufacturing and exporting Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps. This pump is used in irrigation and drainage systems. We manufacture this pump with the help of our expert workforce using best quality materials and components. To provide the defect free range, we check this Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps on defined quality parameters. Also, we offer this pump at pocket friendly prices.
- Rugged construction
- Easy maintenance
- Less power consumption
We offers a wide range of Centrifugal Pump, which may have a higher price than that of a competitor, but the true cost of owning a these pumps must take into account with the life expectancy of the entire system and its key components, the frequency of repairs, the cost of repairs and downtime, the cost of labor, and the energy consumption of the system, the Spares to be maintained.
Design features/benefits of Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps:
- For plunger pump discharge pressure to 20 kg/cm2g (3000 psi), ideal for high pressure systems.
- For diaphragm pump discharge pressures to 20 Kg/cm2g (300 psi)
- Pneumatic and electric stroke length control available, automatic capacity control in reponse to standard 4-20mA process signol.
- Explosion proof motors available suitable for use in hazardous afmospheres.
- Low flow rates accurate, reliable chemical feed.
- Accuracy +-2%.
- Standard pump models, selection considering Viscosity, vapor pressure, Specific gravity.
- Piping layout (Acceleration losses & NPSHR)
- Computer aided design (CAD) for general Assembly.
- Flow rate
- Power consumption
- Pressure test
- Basic intermediate and finished products, petrochemical and pharmaceuticals industries
- Machine building, mining, metal processing, filling and extraction technology
- Crude oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear power
- Raw materials, liquid products, dairy products, pasta, baked goods.
- Paper, cellulose, textiles, leather, synthetic, fibers or material, building materials, cleaners and detergent, film, tapes
- Water treatment, air cleaning, disposal techniques
- Dialysis, stored blood.